Cedar lodge offers a spacious living area and a large garden area with far reaching views . The perfect place to chill out and relax. Sleeps up to four. Free wi-fi connection.
Cedar has a large open plan living area surrounded by real log walls creating a charming, warm feel. It has a double bedroom with an en-suite with walk in shower, a large twin room (beds can be zipped & linked) and family bathroom with a shower over the bath. This cabin has an L shaped veranda and lockable store for surfboards and bikes. It also benefits from a large garden and patio with hardwood furniture and built in bbq.
- Visit England 4* gold
- Sleeps up to four in two rooms
- L shaped veranda with bistro table and chairs
- Stunning country views
- Constructed of square log Baltic pine
- Fully insulated
- Electric heating
- Patio with built in bbq & wooden garden furniture
- Spacious living area with comfortable leather furniture, log effect fire,flatscreen TV, DVD player, collection of books, DVDs, videos and games
- Kitchen area with electric double oven cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer, microwave and many useful extras
- Double room with en-suite shower room
- Large room with twin beds that can be linked to create a wonderful 6′ bed.
- Spacious family bathroom with shower over the bath
- Highchair and travel cot available free on request
- Complimentary cream tea on arrival
- Please note that we cannot accept pets at Tregullon Holidays and that we have a no smoking policy inside our lodges .
- Check-in time 3:00 pm
- Check-out time 10:00 am